Friday, February 18, 2011

Melatonin, my ass. And your valerian can go straight to hell.

It is 3:40 am, and I am still. Frigging. Awake.

Again.

You know how sometimes you hear about people who have such bad insomnia or who's sleep schedules are so messy that they apparently survive on energy drinks, coffee, the combined energy of everyone on the internet, and a tiny shred of hope of one day (night) getting more than two or three hours of sleep all at once? They're in the same category as people who've crippled both legs and an arm, or accidentally burned their house down, or just had a really stupid car accident because they forgot they couldn't drive properly... you hear about them and feel better about whatever ass-tastic situation you were complaining about, because at least you're not THAT bad.


Yeah, well you're morbidly obese, so there. Nyeah.

Well, fuck all those people. I'm one of them, so I can say that. I also may or may not have had that car-situation happen to me recently. Which may have been somewhat related to the sleeping situation, now that I think of it.

...

So that's my realization for the night/morning. I am a huge fucking insomniac, and it is now a fairly serious issue being that on average I fall asleep between 5 and 6 am, wake up at about 9, and usually twitch awake in between there a few times just in case I was in any danger of getting proper rest. *headdesk*

I think I deserve a block of chocolate for this shit. Last meal, my ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment