Sunday, February 6, 2011

I bet somewhere up the gene pool, one of my relatives was a sloth.

The day is piss. TOO MANY THINGS. WHY'S SO MANY THINGS? *cries*

I feel a bit distressed about this. I have a to-do list so long it looks like one of the essays I'm supposed to be writing. I've taken procrastinating to a whole new level of professionalism. There's a book there somewhere- "How to Avoid Things Forever" or "The Art of Zen-Lazy," or something like that. 

Okay, so since I've basically destroyed all hope of getting things done in a timely manner, I'm accepting that they never will get done in a timely manner, and therefore I need to lower my standards and get them done in a pathetically UN-timely manner. I'm giving myself until 3 am, which seems untimely enough since that's normally when I'd either be asleep, cursing my inability to sleep, or giving up on sleep entirely and making hot cocoa and watching movies instead.

Here's my list. I'm calling it my SHITLIST, because it is a list of shit I need to do (or else my head will explode everywhere, and I'll probably cry because that's one more thing I need to clean up besides the entire fucking kitchen. Oh yeah, I need to clean the entire fucking kitchen).

1. Clean the fucking kitchen. All of it- microwave, countertops, floor, sink, etc. Make it sparkle, bitch.

2. Finish the vocab list for anthropology, and have a look at the essay questions. Print out a few copies for other group members.

3. Burn three movies and two computer games to discs.

4. Write draft copy for film image analysis assignment.

5. Call ICBC (can't dodge them forever...)

6. Read over Kid Lit. essay and figure out thesis, stories to use, etc. Make outline.

7. Muffins. Om nom.

No comments:

Post a Comment