Sunday, January 30, 2011

Hey, that table was *comfy*

This stump has more energy than I do
Man, I am *not* feeling well at all. I can’t even remember what I did today. I have a vague feeling it had something to do with books, and that at some point I felt pissed because the Asian grocery store was out of bean sprouts (because life ends when that happens), but other than that- zilch. I tried to go for a run a few hours ago, and made it about half a useless hour before every muscle I have just kind of decided to throw in their collective towels. I probably shouldn’t feel too crap about that, considering yesterday I put in a heroic 15 km, but I kind of hate it when workouts totally fail like that. I didn’t even have enough energy to do yoga- it was that ridiculous. I took a break, then went and read a book in the other room for a bit... when I started falling asleep on the table, I figured that was it. So I guess this is my “off day.”
Frigging stupid. That is all I have to say about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment