Friday, December 3, 2010

I am an oyster

It is way-too-fucking-late o’clock, and I am still writing *shit* for a class that I hate. It’s the same paper I’ve been writing for ages, and it’s going to be late anyway because apparently no one gives half an ass about Zulu beer pots. Except for some woman named Juliet Armstrong, who has an amazing talent for hiding every single piece of actual research she’s ever done (but does a great job of bragging about it on her spiffy little website). I only found a few actual sources a day or so ago, so I get maybe half a day to research, write, and hand in a research paper. I am not a homework ninja, okay? I am not even a homework karate kid. I’m a homework guy-who-gets-into-slapping-fights-with-other-guys. I am the homework equivalent of an oyster. IT TAKES ME A LONG TIME TO ACCOMPLISH SOMETHING, OKAY?!

No comments:

Post a Comment