Monday, December 12, 2011

Study sessions are no place for Miley Cyrus.

Why the fuck am I listening to such terrible music? The *hell* is wrong with me? I’m pretty sure I’m not on any illegal drugs right now. There is no excuse for Miley Cyrus at 1:30 AM unless there is some heavy drinking going down. I AM AT DENNYS DOING HOMEWORK AND LISTENING TO HORRIBLE FUCKING MUSIC AT 1:30 AM. SWEET. LOOK HOW ROCKIN’ I AM, EVERYONE.
...
Eh. Bit of an angry re-entry into blogging regularity, but I’ll make up for it in a day or so. I’ll blog about fairies or something like that. Glass-half-full types of things. Right now, I feel like someone pooped in my head.
Is a shitty feeling.
.... ha.

1 comment:

  1. wow , Its so suitable and thanks for submitted ..I read and really impressed from your writtem style in bird cage.i like and shared with my friends ,they are also liked and enjoyed ....

    ReplyDelete